Workshops & Training
SustNav’s workshops are CPD accredited and tailored to meet your needs or the needs of your sector
Sessions will demystify the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of sustainability and sharpen your sustainability skills. Convenient local venues are used or training can be done in-house for small-large groups.
“SustNav are not only huge experts in their field, but are passionate about helping businesses and organisations to deal with their particular sustainability issues and challenges in an entirely pragmatic, positive and tailored way. Leslie and her team cannot be recommended too highly.”
Philip Bostock, Chief Executive, Exeter City Council
Current workshop programme:
Introduction to Sustainability workshop
• Understand sustainability and lasting solutions
• Practice the application of sustainability principles
Typical rate: £75 per person (Group rates can be negotiated).
“I came away with a great understanding of sustainability principles and measures.”
Local authorities and partners workshops
• Improve your understanding of sustainability and its potential
• Gain expertise in systems thinking to maximise value and impact
• Improve your leadership skills
Rates can be negotiated to match your budget.
Communities and Neighbourhood Partnerships workshops
• Learn the art of sustainable local decision-making
• Be able to demonstrate that your community plan is truly resilient
Typical rates: £55 per person (Group rates can be negotiated).
Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) workshops
• Gain experience of applying ‘systems thinking’ for resilient, future-fit local economies
Typical rates: £75 per person (A fixed fee for a Partnership can be negotiated).
Health & Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) workshops, assessments and guidance
• SustNav has developed workshops and core resources for HWBs (available soon at www.SustNavModules.org.uk) and can provide tailored workshops and sustainability assessments. Contact us for details.
SustNav Sustainability Navigators Network
• Access to a unique cross-sector network of leaders and decision makers
• Special Sustainability Navigators events, support and training
• Contact us to join the Network and for associated opportunities.
Workshop clients to date have included:
• Bristol City Council
• English Heritage
• Forestry Commission
• Gloucestershire County Council
• Government Office SW
• National Trust
• Natural England
• NHS South of England
• Plymouth City Council
• Somerset County Council
• South Somerset District Council
• South West of England Regional Development Agency