Commission your own package of services
Our team are adept at supporting people to apply sustainability thinking in a wide range of workplace and community settings – whether you’re thinking about big strategies, local projects or day-to-day decision making. Whatever sustainability support you need, talk to us – flexibility is our middle name!
Examples of special commissions include:
• The development of a tailored ‘Introduction to Sustainability’ professional development pack for your staff (with the option to link this to professional development workshops delivered at your workplace)
• The development of bespoke checklists and decision-making tools to support your staff to adopt sustainability as a natural part of their thinking
• The development of a special online sustainability learning ‘module’ for your sector/network on the SustNav modules website (modules have already been commissioned by the heritage, health and green space sectors - see www.sustnavmodules.org.uk).
Full Cost Recovery training – one-to-one mentoring
We offer one-to-one mentoring on establishing Full Cost Recovery (FCR) in VCS organisations, in accordance with voluntary and community sector best practice.
Mentoring is tailored to your particular requirements. At the higher rate (see below) we will provide exclusive access to SSW’s highly-praised FCR set-up (so you need not have to start from scratch).
- Half day mentoring (standard): £300
- Half day mentoring plus copy of SustNav’s FCR set-up and up to two hours follow up support: £949
Please contact Freiny Miles for further information: 0117 929 0989 or freiny@SustNav.org.uk
"The training session on 'Full Cost Accounting' was 1st class. Thoughtful, well delivered and cost effective. Really helped us to shape the 'finance systems' for our new social enterprise.”
South West UK Brussels Office
Project Hub - Managing and hosting partnerships and projects
SustNav is an experienced developer and manager of cross-sector projects, partnerships and campaigns to date including health, tourism, greenspace, construction, carbon and education. We are also able to host projects that require a parent organisation.
If you are interested in our services as project/partnership coordinators, or if your not-for-profit initiative is looking for a home, please contact us to discuss.
Please call 0117 929 0989 for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting with one of the team. Or you can email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org.